Learn more about our COVID-19 secure guidelines when on board.
Join us for an Afternoon Tea Cruise on the Thames! In partnership with Smith's Catering, we are now offering Afternoon Tea with a view. Selected Sundays from 12:30-15:30. Cruise departs from Festival Pier, South Bank.
You’ll hop aboard our flagship vessel, the Jewel of London for a River Thames cruise like no other! You will be greeted with a complimentary glass of fizz before you tuck into a delicious afternoon tea. Catch up with your family and friends and take in the most iconic sights of London. You’ll get table service along with reserved seating for the entire journey.
Time: 12:30-15:30 (Embark 12:15-12:30 / Disembark: 15:15-15:30)
Boarding begins at least 15 minutes before the departure time
Location: Festival Pier
- 3 hour River Thames cruise
- Traditional Afternoon Tea consisting of fresh sandwiches, cakes and scones with clotted cream and jam
- Unlimited tea or coffee
- Complimentary glass of fizz on arrival
- Captain commentary live from the wheelhouse guiding you through your cruise
- Reserved table for the entire cruise to maintain social distancing guidelines*
- Fully heated vessel with a glass roof and large viewing windows
- Fully stocked bars onboard for orders of additional fizz, wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Experience the sights and sounds of London’s most iconic landmarks
Afternoon Tea Menu
Assorted sandwiches served on wholemeal & white bread:
Chicken Caesar & Romain lettuce salad
Free range egg mayonnaise & mustard cress
Fresh Norwegian prawns with lemon mayonnaise
Cucumber with chive butter
Scottish Smoked salmon cream cheese
Mature cheddar cheese with onion marmalade
Served with summer berry preserve and Cornish clotted cream
A Selection of Afternoon Tea Fancies
The variety changes daily but this is a typical selection:
Triple chocolate mousse
White and dark chocolate cappuccino shot pot
Orange and praline roulade
Chocolate hazelnut cake
Mini macarons: Raspberry, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, pistachio
Lemon and lime mini tartelette with Chantilly cream & strawberries
We will endeavour to match the menu, but reserve the right to substitute items of a similar value.
Please confirm the meal choice for each passenger by using the comments box at the checkout stage. Meal choices are meat, vegetarian or vegan. Please display as follows e.g. 1x Meat, 2x Vegetarian.
We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For any special dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be received at least 72 hours before your departure date.