London Party Boats Ltd. Ticket Cruise Booking Information, Terms & ConditionsPlease read this document in full. The information within this document relates to all tickets for ticket cruises on the river Thames and connected docks and waterways marketed by London party boats Ltd., operated by London party boats Ltd. and sold by London party boats Ltd. on behalf of other operators.
In purchasing tickets for cruises, from London party boats Ltd, you (‘the client') are accepting the terms and conditions within this document. Any ticket/reservation holder or passenger will be referred to as ‘the client' from here on. This document supersedes any and all previous versions and may only be altered upon the written agreement of both ‘the client' and a Director of ‘London party boats Ltd.'
1. All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the cruise. To board the vessel the client must have a confirmed reservation /ticket which is valid for the date and package booked.
2. Full payment in cleared funds must be received by London party boats Ltd. in advance of the date of the ticket cruise.
3. If the booking for the ticket cruise is less than fourteen days prior to the date of the cruise, payment is required in full to secure the booking.
4. Please ensure all ticket holders within your party are aware of any dress code that applies to the ticket cruise booked, refunds will not be offered where entry is refused for this reason.
5. Please note that the layout of the different boats used for ticket cruises means that London party boats Ltd. cannot guarantee a table with seating. If you are booking a cruise with seating you may have to share your table with another party. Please check at the time of booking on availability of seating and seating plans.
6. London party boats Ltd. recommend arriving at the boarding pier fifteen minutes before the scheduled boarding time. For whatever reason London party boats Ltd. will not make any refund should clients miss the boarding slot.
7. Children under the age of five are discouraged from Lunch Cruises; no prams, bassinets or pushchairs may be brought on board and no highchairs are provided. For Dinner Cruises, no persons under the age of 15 are allowed on board. For Disco Cruises no persons under the age of 18 are allowed on board. For other ticket cruises please see literature for restrictions.
8. If booking with a credit or debit card that the client does not have the legal right to use the booking will be invalid.
09. Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at London party boats Ltd. discretion and without prejudice.
10. London party boats Ltd. reserve the right to charge an administration fee on any refunds agreed.
11. Whilst London party boats Ltd. try to ensure all information, particularly times and prices, displayed on their web-sites are accurate, errors may occur. If an error in a price is discovered which affects your booking, London party boats Ltd. will try to inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your purchase at the correct price or cancelling it. If London party boats Ltd. are unable to contact you for any reason, the right is reserved to cancel the booking.
12. Should a client present a miss-priced reservation/ticket at embarkation the right is reserved to withdraw the booking, cancel it and refuse boarding. Cancellation under these circumstances will entitle you to a full refund.
13. London party boats Ltd. do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any reason.
14. All prices are subject to change without notification.
15. No food or beverages may be brought on to any ticket cruise, unless by prior written agreement from a Director of London party boats Ltd.
16. The embarkation time and disembarkation time are not guaranteed by London Party Boats Ltd., who will use their reasonable endeavours to comply there with.
17. London Party Boats Ltd. reserves the right to substitute another vessel and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control, to cancel the booking, but London Party Boats Ltd. will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses incurred by the client.
18. The client agrees to reimburse London Party Boats Ltd. for any additional expense for cleaning or repairs as a result of the use or misuse of the vessel by the client or their guests, reservation or ticket holder, during or after the cruise.
19. No liability will attach to London Party Boats Ltd. in respect of any loss or damage to the client or anything brought onto the vessel by any such person, save loss or damage due to the negligence of London Party Boats Ltd. London Party Boats Ltd. carries a £50 million third party liability cover.
20. The Client will be responsible for all loss or damage to property upon or brought onto the vessel and for any injury to any person or thing caused or in consequence of any act or omission on the part of the client, its agents or servants, and/or any guest and the client will keep London Party Boats Ltd. indemnified in respect of any such loss, damage or injury.
21. No animal or birds may be brought upon the vessel without the written permission from a Director of London Party Boats Ltd.
22. If the Client has any comments during the cruise the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at any time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time of the ticket cruise and then re-stated in writing to the office no later than 3 days after the date of the ticket cruise. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify London Party Boats Ltd. and the operator from the payment of any compensation.
23. During the ticket cruise, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew as provided by London Party Boats Ltd. If for weather, tide or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final. The Captain will endeavour to bring the vessel alongside 15 minutes before the times stated on the booking form to facilitate the embarkation and disembarkation.